Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Journal #19

I hate people who do not look behind them before they back their cars out of a parking stall. Korbin and I almost totally got hit because some retarded lady didn't look before she just pushed on the gas and came hauling out of the parking slot. We were kind of freaking out because we totally had to swerve to miss her. Some times I wonder how people like that even passed their driving test. It makes me think that the longer you have your license the more dumb a driver you become!!!

Is everyone getting something new to wear to the graduation banquet? I am trying so hard to find a new dress but what the heck is semi formal? I have no clue. I think we should all just dress formal and then it wouldn't be so confusing!!! Also, I have been looking and looking and can't seem to find anything that I like. Where should I go? I have been to all the stores in the Newgate mall and Korbin told me that there is nothing good at the Layton hills mall. This seems harder then taking the board exam, finding a fabulous dress to where so you will all remember me as looking cute instead of looking like clinic trash!!!

If I don't find anything, be ware I might show up wearing nothing!!! Ha ha Ha just kidding!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home