Tuesday, April 11, 2006

journal #15

After todays clinic I am pretty frustrated. It just seems like every patient I schedule is not the requirments that I need. I am trying so hard to get 2's, 3's and 4's and I am looking in the hispanic population but even the hispanic patients that I have seen that have never had a cleaning before end up being either a 1B or a class 5. Why is it so hard this semester compared to all the rest!! I am even coming on extra days to have my patients cancel or be a class that I don't need. Nothing helps!
I just don't know what to do anymore.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Ann said...

Nat, I will trade you whenever you want. If I have a good pt and you do not I will swap you okay! We will get you finished so you do not have to go to summer clinic!

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home