Monday, April 10, 2006

Journal #12

I found my board patient I think!! He was used two years ago for the boards and then last year for mockboards and I have had all the professors and instructors feel his calculus and they said that he would work but that I should keep looking. That doesn't really help me much but I figure that if they said that one quad was ok to use that if I submitted one quad plus four teeth that I would have the necessary calculus. He is such a nice guy and so willing to come in any time and so willing to stay for as long as necessary at each appointment. He is also someone who is very reliable, who I can trust to be where he needs to be when he needs to be there.

I am still looking because there is always that chance that I could find the " perfect board patient" but if not then at least I have something, now I just have to find a back up!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home