Thursday, January 26, 2006

journal #3 and #4

The va was the va, I had some pretty hard patients with very tenacious calculus. It really made me feel like I did not know what I was doing at all. Like I need to go to like two more years of school. It made me feel super scared to graduate. Oh well, just as long as the patients don't know, right?!!! But the Tuesday group at the VA should feel pretty lucky because all my patients are ending up not being able to come back on a Thursday so I have to give them away to others which is just fine with me as long as I get more patients!! I am a huge fan of hygiene assistants, I am definitly going to have one when I am practicing!! I know, how positive does that sound,"When I start practicing" meaning I am not even worried about passing the national exams!!




WSU was great also, because I was CA. I love helping others to get finished with their patients faster. I hope I wasn't too annoying because I kept going around asking people if they needed help. I also like watching others scale and watching the techniques they use to increase their speed at the entire appointment. It is a great opportunity. I also like getting to know Mrs. Campbell and Calena Miller better so that they aren't such strangers!! I also got a patient out of it so it was a totally worthwhile Ca rotation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home