Thursday, November 17, 2005

Clinic Journal #17

I am almost done with my requirments and I am so excited. I only need like two kids and I have those schedules. I feel so bad for all those people who don't have all there requirments. We need to know what is going to happen if we don't meet them. I know that it is bad to think about it but for these instances when some people are not going to meet them no matter how hard they try, we need to know what the protocol is and what we as students can do and need to do to prepare for next semester. I was very fortunate this semester but I feel that I am going to be in the same situation as some of the other students next semester. My patients today we all really excited that I was able to get all quads complete in one appointment when last time they came in the girl who cleaned them took two appointments, that must mean that I am doing a great job!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home