Thursday, October 20, 2005

clinic journal #13

Well, I am kind of freaking out because I don't have a mock board patient and for some reason everyone that I have seen so far has not even had any of the qualifications and not even enough calculus. I really want to find someone that has the qualifications so that I can get a good experience and know what I am doing before the real board occurs. I guess I am going to have to scavenge around some white trash neighborhoods looking for the right patient.
I also think that the instructors might be trying to get us motivated for the boards but all they are doing for me is freaking me out more. I think that I just need to stay calm and focus right now on my requirments and on getting my scaling technique perfected and not worry too much about the boards but of course I will always have that in the back of my mind as something important that I have to look ahead for but the freak out sessions by our instructors, I think, are really not necessary.
Other than that things are going great. My scaling time is good and so far I have not missed any areas but hopefully I didn't just jinx myself!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home