Thursday, September 01, 2005

CLINIC JOURNAL

  • Clinic orientation was today and I desperately needed it. I feel like I have forgotten a lot since we finished for the summer. I was having a struggle probing and it took a really long time to complete the whole mouth where as at the end of spring semester 2005 in my opinion, I rocked at it!! Well, the time part anyway!! But I guess as with everything , just a little review will help it all come back. I am really impressed with all of the adjunct faculty in the Thursday clinic, they are awesome!!! I feel like they were a great help and will continue to be throughout the sememster. I am also totally excited because I get to stay in the same unit that I had all last year. I am confident that this second year in dental hygiene will be a great experience for me and that I will develop the skills needed to pass the board exams, which I am already freaking out about!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home