Thursday, December 01, 2005

clinic journal #18

today was so super fun because I had three little kids in the afternoon and they were all little cowboys with cowboy hats and cowboy boots and everything. There were six of them total in the family and the mom is so young to have that many kids and she was so patient and calm with them, it was totally amazing. they were fun to work on because they were so interested in what I was doing and in the "gross stuff" on their teeth. They were very willing to learn new ways of brushing and flossing and were very impressed with all the floss aids that I gave them. My morning patient was so nice also and marie krantz told me that she was nervous today and I totally think it was because she had the brother of my patient. I think that marie thought that he was totally hot and that is why she was so nervous. We tried to encourage her to call him because she has his number from his health history but she just blushed and chickened out!! It would be cute thought because I thougth they got along so well and they would look so cute together as a couple!! So I think that we all need to bug marie about it until she finally gives in!! But if she doesn't, it was fun while it lasted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home