Tuesday, January 17, 2006

clinic journal #2 and #3

The VA is always such a great experience and I was fortunate to be able to pratice injections on my patients. It is so sad though, all the diseases especially mental diseases that the patients have. I was trying to teach one of my patients how to brush because he said that he never does and he couldn't remember anything that I said five minutes after I showed him how. And his family had the attitude that it would be easier to have dentures then to take care of their teeth so it is sad to see that they just don't care and that they are not helping those in their family who are in need of help.




The WSU clinic was great. I was kind of afraid because both my patients were late by like a half hour for their appointments. Therefore, I had to totally hurry to get them done on time, but I did and I feel very accomplished because of that. I am going to miss clinic so badly I think but right after clinic I am always happy to be done but I know I will definitly miss it after graduation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home