Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Journal #6

clinic sucks!!!!! What is the point if I have no patients!! Is it really worth all the stress that I am going through? Is it really worth health problems? Is it really worth all the reprimanding we get from our professors? They expect perfection from us and we are not perfect, lest they forget that they are not either!!
How am I going to meet my requirments when my patients no show or have too high of blood pressure. I run around campus trying to find patients and I get nothing for my efforts. I am trying!! All I can say is that I waited so long to get into Weber State because I heard that they were the best but now, I think that the wait was not worth what I am getting out of it. I am tired of being tired. I am tired of forcing people to come in and get their teeth cleaned. I am tired of the hypocritical professors who say one thing and then reprimand us for doing what they say. I am tired of of everything!!
Final thoughts: CLINIC SUCKS!!!

Try to have a positive attitude :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Ann said...

Wow! Although I feel you tiredness and frustration regarding patients I think WSU rocks! We have the best professors. They are willing to give us review sessions. Clinic is quite a bit frustrating-with all the do it my way and then another instructor comes along and makes you do it her way blah blah blah. It gets a little old. But do not despair, you are getting the best education out there!

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home