Monday, April 10, 2006

Journal #11

I PASSED!!!!! Wow I have never been so stressed in my life. I didn't even know how to handle it. I didn't know whether to cry or scream or just sleep!!! The written anesthesia test was not even like anything I had reviewed or studied. There were just a bunch of random questions. I felt like I guessed on a lot of the questions so after the test I was so sick to my stomach waiting for the results and then when I got them I screamed with relief!!! It was so great because my cute study group girls were all there and we opened them together. That was the best part!!!
The clinical was not as hard as I had imagined it to be. I went in there and did my thing with tons of confidence and passed the first time. I feel such a huge weight off of my shoulders. Now just one more written test to study for!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home