Thursday, March 02, 2006

Journal #10

Mockboard anesthesia went well except that I never got any feedback from the instructors that watched my technique so I don't know if I passed or not and I never got my score back for the written practice test so I don't know how I did on that. I feel very confident that I did well but I guess I will never know until real anesthesia boards !!

I totally recommend using someone familiar as a patient. My patient for real anesthesia boards is Korbin and she made it so I was not nervous because I have practiced on her a million times and she is so great!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Ann said...

Way to go girl! I am so proud of you! I loved your note to yourself...it cracked me up that you were putting that there! Well, see you in the am!

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home