Monday, April 10, 2006

Journal #13

I just took my National Board exam. I don't know how you can even study for a test like that. There is no way. There is just too much stuff to remember and too much variety of what you could be tested on. I just did what I thought I could do. I started studying early and kept up my study schedule until the very end. I didn't receive my score after the test and I don't think that I get it until around graduation time, which is like in three weeks, YEA! I don't even feel restless to know if I passed or not, I am just excited that it is finally over.
The case studies were the killer part for me. It is so subjective adn there could be more then one answer on almost all the questions. I hope that I did well and that I passed but right now all my focus is now turned to becoming prepared for my clinical exam and finishing up everything that needs to be done to finish up my dental hygiene class and to graduate!!

YEA I AM ALMOST DONE!!!!!

It is kind of bad to be done so early because now I am not motivated to do anything else!! Study for the dental hygiene test, YEA RIGHT!!!!

buy the book - YEA RIGHT!!!!!

put my patients in the computer- YEA RIGHT!!!!!

I AM DONE, I AM DONE, I AM DONE - AND I AM TOTALY READY TO GET OUT OF HERE!!

But I will miss everyone so badly!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home