Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Journal #16

Thanks so much to all of you who have helped me out so much with my requirments. I was really struggling and now I think that I will make it. I have more hope anyway!! As I look back on all the clinic sessions I have had so far I think the most fun patients were my family. Especially my silly sisters. They came in and I just had so much fun with them!! They were really good sports to sit through and participate in all my retarded PE's that I had to finish up like the air powder polish!! YUCK!! Each clinic session I get more sad and more sad because our time together is almost over. There are some people who I wouldn't mind ever seeing again, like Korbin!!! Ha Ha Ha just kidding!!! I think that I will miss everyone so much. We have been together for like two whole years almost everyday and it will be so weird to not have that anymore.
But it is not over yet!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home