Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Journal #18

So I started out with like three class four patients and I didn't see any of them. High blood pressure, time, money took them all from me!! But I just want to say that there are some really great people in our class. I have had so much help in getting my requirments. I could not be on my way to graduating without the help of certain individuals in our class. I am finally in a great place with my requirments. I only need two quads of a class 3 YEA!!!!! And I still have two clinic times left YEA!!!!!!

I think that the clinic needs to charge people if they cancel, or just not schedule them again because these patients who don't even think before doing something so stupid like cancelling there appointment need to be taught some type of lesson. They need to know that we are providing valuable services to them that need to be appreciated and that our clinic is just like any regular dental office, which all have late or cancellation policies, so WSU needs policies too!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home