Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Journal #17

Ok so what is up with High Blood Pressure. I swear that anytime anyone gets into my chair, that they automatically get high blood pressure whether they have had it before or not. For some reason I cause High blood pressure. I know that I look scary in my loops and my clinic hair but that is no reason to go ahead and pump up your blood pressure. Oh well, life goes on!!
Natalie (note to self) - just remember you are doing a great service to your patients and that maybe one day you will save someone from keeling over because of high blood pressure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Ann said...

Nat, you are providing a great life saving service. HBP is the silent killer. I am proud of you and your integrety to say when you have HBP and not fudge the numbers! You are amazing! Just so you know, I am a little afraid of you in your loopes-I feel my BP rising everytime I see you. Maybe it is the fact that I am in clinic and people are pissing me off.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home