Friday, June 09, 2006

FRUSTRATION!!!

I am getting so frustrated with DOPL. First they say that I can pay an extra $75.00 to get my license processed with in 3-5 days. Now I just called and they said that they have stopped doing that because they are already behind three weeks on those who have already turned in their applications. So even if I paid the extra money it would still take 30-50 days which is four to six weeks to get my licnese. WHATEVER!!! It should not be this hard to get my license. How is anyone going to get a job if they can't get their license? I don't know!! For those who are graduating this year, get your license as soon as possible even if you don't have a job. You will be able to get a job easier and you won't have all the frustrations of dealing with DOPL!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah lets burn it down ~ Okay not really but its something to consider. Okay not really, but maybe... :)

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home